Revision as of 17:16, 21 October 2014 by Huangyanli
- Note: this document is summarized according to the different self-test process regulations of different mainstream channels before publishing; the document is for reference purpose when submitting apps and does not stand for requirements from AnySDK; for specific requirements please refer to regulations of corresponding channels.
Integrating Test Point to SDK
- 1. Please use the latest version of channel SDK and make sure all API and resources have been replaced with the newest ones.
- Note: This depends – some channels require that if a newer version of SDK is available, all games, published or not, need to integrate that and re-apply for verification and publishing, while some others allow published games to stay with the original version.
- 2. Please make sure to integrate necessary APIs of SDK, such as login, payment, etc. and choose other APIs according to your need.
- Note: Different channels have different regulations of must-integrate APIs. For example, 360 requires developers to be able to call real name registration of an well visible position of UI, UC requires for an extended API that will submit user data after their login for statistic purpose, etc. Please refer to the latest self-test documents of channels.
- 3. Make sure the parameters submitted are correct and matching with the submitted information of the game, namely the SDK parameters used in the code must be assigned specifically to current game; parameters of other games would not be accepted.
- 4. Please don’t integrate other third party channel SDK otherwise you will not pass the test.
- 5. Please don’t include content sharing feature from other third party channel SDK otherwise you will not pass the test.
- 6.Pleae don’t include other third party ad SDK otherwise you will not pass the test.
- Note: the three requirements above might differ with different channels. For example, if you want to publish a game with the three biggest carriers, you can’t include any SDKs other then their own ones – your application will be turned down if you have integrate any sharing, ad or other SDKs. Also, channels might have different requirements of single player games and online games, so please take self-test documents and announcements from the channels as standard.
Submitting Test Point of Game Package
- 1.The game package to be submitted and tested must be named in a regulated way by the channel. And you must submit updated versions under the same name of the old version install package.
- 2.The icon used in the game package must add a certain footer image to positions required by the channel, which cannot be changed without permission.
- 3. Required flash UI must be added by a certain way required by the channel; size, display direction and duration cannot be changed without permission.
- 4.The name and suffix of a game package must matches regulations of the channel. If you have filled in a name of the package when registering the app, you must use the same name while packing.
- 5.The signature file used by game package must matches regulations of the channel. If you have filled in a MD5 value of the file when registering, you must use the same file while packing. Also, you need to use the same signature file of old version install package when submitting updated versions.
- Note: some channels require game packages to be submitted without signatures and the channel server will conduct signature process at backend after submitting, such as Mi channel, while some other channels require developers to download the signature file, generated exclusively for the game, from channel backend and use it for signature packing, such as Dangle channel.
- 6.Version number of the package must be correct, containing no characters other than numbers (except for 0) and dots. To submit update package, the version number must be higher than that of the published older version. All interfaces of the game containing the version number must be displaying the correct version number that matches with the uploaded version.
- 7.To submit and test, the development mode, debug mode, etc. of game package SDK must be turned off; please work with the ordinary mode.
- 8.Updating game package must be before entering the game instead of after user login or when user clicking the login button.
- 9.If a game is particularly big, only main program should be updated
- 10.Make sure the version number configured in the game matches with that of the version to be published. Remember to change version numbers accordingly with every update.
- 11.The game must be able to save user data after updates and make sure no original data would be covered by newer installation.
Game Content Test Point
- 1. Typo: no typos.
- 2. Registration must work at login interface.
- 3. If third party login is supported, it must work at login interface.
- 4.At login interface, if a user clicks “close” button at the upper right instead of “login” button, the program must offer with a reasonable response, rather than forcing the user to enter the game or payment interface, etc.
- 5.Under login status, entering SDK related interfaces (such as personal page, payment, etc.) should need no re-login.
- 6. “Purchase” or “payment” button must work correctly, namely it should lead users to the “account payment” interface.
- 7. Re-registration or login other accounts with the same device should not cause any data loss or leakage.
- 8. At account management interface, “logout” “switch account” and other buttons must lead to corresponding response.
- 9.If multiple payment buttons exist in the game, make sure all of them work correctly.
- 10. Make sure the multiple payment channels integrated all work correctly.
- 11.The names, numbers, prices, etc. of items at the payment interface as in the game.
- 12.Clicking “return” should bring users to return normally without incorrect notifications (like payment failed, etc.)
- 13.After a successful payment, backend payment records should display correct information upon query.
- 14.If payment fails in any channel, users should receive appropriate notification and not the coins, items, etc. that they were trying to purchase.
- 15.Order numbers should not repeat and should contain only numbers, letters, underlines and no other characters.
- Note: some channel SDKs does not approve order number containing letters.
- 16.Activities, announcements, etc. of the game cannot contain content that attempts to lead users to other pages to download a client of non-current channels (including its official website), otherwise the game will not be allowed to publish.
- 17. Activities, announcements, etc. of the game cannot contain content that attempts to lead users to other game platforms to give comments to receive rewards, otherwise the game will not be allowed to publish.
- 18. Activities, announcements, etc. of the game cannot contain buttons leading to its official website, official forums, etc., even if the button is gray and unable to function.
- 19. Activities, announcements, etc. of the game cannot contain content related to payments from non-current channels, otherwise the game will not be allowed to publish.
- 20.The “help” document or introduction information should not contain content related to payments of non-current channels, otherwise the game will not be allowed to publish.
- 21. Links to official website or to other webpages, download URL or notifications that are not related to current channel must be deleted.
- 22.Activites, announcements, etc. of the game cannot contain activities in which user of current channel cannot participate.
- 23.Links containing @official weibo#topic and such of sharing must be deleted.
- 24.Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, etc. cannot occur in the game.
- 25.The customer service email and phone number must match with that provided in material form before published and that configured at dev backend; to change customer service information, developers need to re-submit publishing material form and modify the customer service information at dev backend.
- 26.Screening sensitive words feature must be possessed, so that any spot that can be filled in with text or displaying text would not contain sensitive words (such as Diaoyu Islands).
Game Compatibility Test Point
- 1.Fill in information like the device firmware version, system version, etc., correctly upon installation; please don’t leave it blank or fill in incorrect information.
- 2.The game must be able to run correctly on the devices and systems that it claims to support, and no situations like unable to enter the game, flash back, no response to clicking, displaying error, etc.
- 3.SDK related interfaces of the game must be displayed correctly on the devices and systems that it claims to support.
- 4.The device should run correctly under horizontal or vertical view and display the UI of the game correctly. SDK related interfaces must be displayed in the same direction as the game.
- 5.All input boxes should function correctly under different circumstances.
- 6.Situations like breaking down shouldn’t occur on an obvious or frequent basis to interfere with user experience.
- 7.The game server should not be under maintenance or an ongoing status of unable to visit.